Salary: Up to 150K annually
Position Type: Full time
Job Location: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Paducah, London
Location Type: Remote, On the Road
Job Description: Come to work for the Fast growing Foundation Repair and waterproofing company in the state. We help our clients protect their largest investment: their homes!
We are looking for sales professionals with integrity, who can perform a proper needs assessment, provide our clients with a thorough inspection of their foundation, recommend the right solutions, and guide the customer through the process of working with Crossroads Foundation Repair to complete their project.
We invest in you with a world-class training system, Paid training, and a team environment that is second to none. We promote from within, so their will be plenty of opportunities to advance your career, if you so desire. We provide all our project consultants with the best qualified leads in the industry. No door knocking, or cold calling required. We have a trained staff answering the phone and setting qualified appointments for you! We will provide you with all the necessary information to be successful.
To be successful in this position you will be; results oriented, have fantastic communication skills, be coachable and willing to learn new skills, and an excellent problem solver.
- Be an expert in all of Bluegrass Foundation Repair Services
- 8-12 in home appointments per week
- Communicate with clients, and build relationships
- Phone calls before, and after meetings to communicate with clients
- Upload all meeting information including contract and drawings into Customer Database
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Drivers license with a MVR report that meets insurance requirements
- Ability to move in and out of crawlspaces and or basements
- Comfortable with technology and ability to learn new software
- Drug Screen and Background check are required
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or higher
- General construction knowledge ( strongly preferred )
- B2B or B2C sales experience ( preferred )
- Company Car with Fuel Card
- Phone and Ipad provided
- All tools needed will be provided
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid vacation and Sick time
- $500 per yr clothing allowance
- Sales contests and Bonuses
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- Monday – Friday some evenings. No overnights
- Some weekend availability